Best Location For 50 Years!
Located on a quiet Fendalton Street, 27 Hinau Street proudly sits on the corner of Hinau and Totara, two trees known for their size and stature - just like this home! Once described, it is one of those homes, everyone knows! Having loved this location for so long, our owner built a fabulous new family home in 1999 after having lived there since 1972! Now he would like for a new family to enjoy it as much as he has.
Currently this Property Features:
- This is a well-built and high-spec home of its era, with a GOOM designed, well-established garden and outdoor entertaining space situated well for the sun.
- Two large living rooms, and four generous sized bedrooms with a master downstairs as well as one upstairs, flexibility is key here.
- The upstairs area contains an oversized landing to allow the teenagers another space away from their parents or a quiet reading spot for the parents.
- A family-sized separate laundry perfectly positioned beside the garage for all the sports gear to be dropped on the way through.
- Four car garaging gives plenty of space for all the extras that families like to have at hand, or for an extra car special car or two.
- Walking distance to the weekend Christchurch Farmer's Markets and Deans Bush. Close proximity to the city, nearby Hagley Park and Riccarton Mall.
- Zoned for some of the best schools in Christchurch - Ilam Primary, St Patricks, Christchurch Girls & Christchurch Boys High Schools. Also walking distance to Medbury Preparatory a prestigious boys school.
Why Buy 27 Hinau Street?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. Further landscaping, updating key areas within the home, or move in and then decide. People who know this location, know that it has been a secure location to invest in property and a community of like-minded individuals. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a wonderful family-friendly suburb that has remained popular with buyers over the years.
Fendalton is a much sought-after suburb with so much to offer and this property is less than 6km's from the CBD and just under 7km's to the Airport. It is walking distance to Riccarton Mall and on Saturday morning you'll be delighted to get your fresh bread from Bellbird Bakery and your breakfast from A Pancake of Sorts to name a few from the Christchurch Farmer's Market at the Riccarton House Grounds. This location is home to lovely parks and walks through Deans Bush when you are after your fix of nature.
My owner has made the difficult decision to say goodbye to this much-loved family home and is well ensconced into his new home, making this available to another family who we are sure will love the size of the home, the location and all it has to offer and the neighbours who will be ever so welcoming! Having already moved out, our owner does not wish to have two properties - so this must be sold on or before Auction Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 27th April 2022, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).