Two Homes Are Not An Option!
Where country charm meets modern convenience - you really should visit 105 McKays Road, West Melton. Set on 4 hectares of fully fenced and irrigated section, this large well-maintained family home has something for everyone. Located within easy driving distance to both West Melton township and Rolleston centre you can have the best of country living with easy access to amenities.
**Please note: this property DOES require a NZ vaccine pass to attend any open homes. If you are unable to attend based on this, please call the agent and suitable alternate arrangements will be made.**
**Documents are available for download from the Harcourts public site - scroll down to the grey area headed Property Documents using the link below**
Currently this Property Features:
- 4 hectare lifestyle section.
- Open plan kitchen/living with separate formal dining.
- 4 generous bedrooms and a games room, including a master with en-suite and walk-in robe.
- Separate laundry with internal garage access.
- Ducted climate control throughout with thermostats in each of the bedrooms.
- Triple lock-up garage with additional off-street parking.
- Large 3 bay shed with horse float storage capacity and attached workshop. Further electrical services in place for additional out-buildings (subject to SDC approval).
- Fully heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining shower room and access to the private courtyard.
- Paved outdoor entertaining with excellent indoor/outdoor flow.
Why Buy 105 McKays Road?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. With so many appealing features already in place, you can simply move in and enjoy or make the house your own with simple cosmetic updates. Whether you're looking for a sea change or perhaps downsizing from a larger acreage, this home has so much to offer.
Located 7 minutes from the heart of West Melton, 15 minutes from Rolleston and only 35 minutes to Christchurch centre there is easy access to shopping and eateries as well as proximity to quality school options.
Our owners have given firm instructions that this must be sold, so call us today to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!