Just Perfect (Estate)
Whether you are looking at downsizing, upsizing or maybe buying your first home, this ticks all the boxes. Along with being private, no through traffic with great neighbours that range from young family to retired, creating a welcoming environment to enjoy being part of.
Bright and spacious, this beautifully presented home is located in the highly sought-after 'Quarry View' subdivision.
- Open Plan living with office nook
- Generous kitchen with a walk-in pantry, located so as to be inclusive whether preparing a meal or entertaining friends and family
- Three double bedrooms with the master enjoying a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Full family bathroom
- Double internal access garage
- Double glazed, heat pump, alarm
- 'Halo' Builders Guarantee to 12 July 2029
All of this being located within walking distance of the hugely popular Halswell Primary School for the littlies.
Just down the road to is the Quarry with its dog friendly park / the walking paths / coffee cart / picnic spaces and cycling tracks which are in constant use by all that are drawn to enjoy nature. Not to mention the local shopping centre with its supermarket, chemist, bank, Post Shop etc and the ultra modern Te Hapua Library and pool.
You will be pretty 'hard pushed' to find a better location that offers so much. This home has not voluntarily come to the market, it is with great regret that it is an Estate and the family would like to see the home go to a wonderful new owner either BEFORE or ON Auction day.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.