The Arte of living
Life: is a work of art...and when style and function are combined, the canvas for living unfolds. This Architect's own home is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of its reserve views, capturing the ambiance of nature. Functional as well as practical, the chef's kitchen has plentiful space for two people to work together and offers plenty of storage along with high quality appliances.
Open plan dining and kitchen with family living...accompanied by a semi separate living, featuring a double sided gas fire for living and master bedroom creating ambience and warmth. Sliding doors in the dining and living areas create a natural in/outdoor flow for ease of entertaining. The garden is easy care, with a generous vege garden with its own rain-water supply.
Close proximity to airport, city and local cafes, supermarkets and restaurants. Safe walk and cycles ways at a stones throw.
What you get:
• Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Polished concrete floors
• LED lighting to enhance the mood you choose
• Double glazed, thermally broken with argon gas windows
• Gas stove
• Engineered stone bench top
• Feature double sided gas fire (master bedroom/living) - 10kw of heat
• 100mm kingspan insulated roof - R5 insulation efficiency
• Rainwater tank for garden 3000 litres
• Large master ensuite shower
• Exterior for plugging in a generator 3kba
• Painted glass partitions
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties. View our property information disclaimer here: mikepero.com/property-disclaimer/